Terms of service
To provide our Services (as described below) through apps, services, features, software or websites, the user must expressly accept our Terms of Service ("Terms"). By registering, installing, accessing or using Semantica apps (hereafter Apps), our services, our functions, our software or our websites, you agree to the Terms.
The services are provided by Semantica as indicated in the Privacy document in the Contact information section.
- Privacy and security principles. The apps, websites and services managed by Semantica are based on solid principles of privacy and security.
- Tools offered.
- DMS: we offer tools for managing documents created with web technologies useful for organizing, searching and sharing electronic documents of any format. The different subscription plans include office automation tools such as word processing, spreadsheets and presentation.
- Ologo: we offer useful tools to better organize the work of operators outside the company. There will be the possibility for external operators to communicate the geographical position in order to make it available to authorized personnel. It will also be possible to set the objectives from which certain characteristics may be assigned, such as geographic coordinates, an execution date, notes and more. These objectives will then be visible to external operators in the form of textual and graphic information in order to facilitate interaction between people. The tools for writing the reports will be useful for operators to keep track of the work done and communicate it to those directly responsible.
- Staiup: we offer tools to protect the security of a mobile device by supervising one or more third parties. The latter may consult a copy of the information made available by the former in order to verify the compliance of the contents. The sophisticated protection systems allow access to information only to authorized parties through device coupling techniques that involve both parties. The person who shares the information will always have a clear understanding of the activity carried out by the application through system notifications.
- Smsway: we offer tools for sending text messages (sms) from a mobile device using a remote control system created using web technologies. The use of push notifications allows for negligible latency times. The two actors envisaged by the architecture work in synergy to better carry out the sending of text messages. In particular, the mobile device will take care of sending text messages (sms) while the web application will give information on the first regarding the phone number to which to send the message and the text of the same. To realize the web part it is necessary to have specific knowledge in the field of web technologies. Semantica provides APIs and basic guidelines for using them including general examples.
- Twinka: mobile application that creates a collaborative counter. The application can be used in stand-alone mode or in collaboration with other users. To make the connection, simply photograph, using the tool made available by the app, the qr-code on the counterpart's device. The free version is available in which all the functions are accessible. The counter in collaborative mode has a -20 +50 threshold beyond which it is suggested to purchase the full version. In stand-alone mode, however, there are no intervention thresholds. The full version has no limitations. Both versions are ads-free. Through the control panel it is possible to better customize the user interface. The product is not for professional use, does not guarantee counting accuracy and does not guarantee continuity of service.
Semantica works with partners, service providers and affiliated companies to offer users ways to connect with their services. We use the information we receive from them to make available, provide and improve our Services.
- Ways to improve our Services. We analyze how users use the Apps to improve all aspects of our Services described here, including helping companies that use the Apps measure their effectiveness and the distribution of their services and messages. To this end, Semantica uses the information available to it and collaborates with partners, service providers and affiliated companies.
- Protection and security. We are committed to providing the security and protection of the Apps by taking appropriate measures in the event of offensive persons, illegal activities and violations of our Terms. We prohibit the misuse of our Services, harmful behavior towards others and violations of our Terms, Disciplines and Disclosures and we are committed to dealing with situations where we can provide support or protection to our community. We develop automated systems to improve our ability to detect and remove dangerous activities and people who could endanger our community and the security and protection of our Services. If we become aware of the presence of such activities or people, we take appropriate measures by removing those activities or people or by contacting law enforcement. We share information with other affiliated companies when we detect misuse or harmful behavior in the use of our Services.
- Enabling global access to our Services. To manage our global service, we must store and distribute content and information in our data centers and systems around the world, even outside the countries where the 'user. This infrastructure may be owned or operated by our service providers or affiliated companies.
NO ACCESS TO EMERGENCY SERVICES: There are significant differences between our Services and the fixed, mobile and SMS messaging services. Our Services do not allow you to make emergency calls or access emergency services such as the police, firefighters or hospitals or, in any case, to connect in other ways to single emergency centers. The user must ensure that he can contact the relevant emergency services via mobile phone or landline or other type of service.
Information about our Services
Registration. To register for our Services, the user must use correct information, must provide his / her current mobile phone number and, in case of modification, update it by making a new registration. You agree to receive the codes to register for our Services via text messages and calls (by us or by third party suppliers).
Address book. The user provides us regularly, in accordance with applicable laws, the telephone numbers of users of Semantica and other contacts in the address book of his mobile device, including those of users of our Services and other contacts.
Age. If you reside in a country of the European Union, the user must be at least 16 years of age to use our Services (or the upper age necessary in your country to be authorized to register and use our Services). If you reside in any other country except those of the European Union, the user must be at least 13 years of age to use our Services (or the upper age necessary in your country to be authorized to register and use our Services). In addition to being the minimum age required to use our Services under applicable laws, if the user is not the age required to accept the Terms in his country, his parent or guardian must accept them on his behalf.
Devices and software. The user must obtain certain devices, software and data connections to use our Services, which we cannot otherwise provide. To use our Services, you agree to download and install updates to our Services manually or automatically. The user also authorizes us to periodically send him notifications through the Apps, if necessary to provide our Services.
Costs and taxes. The user is responsible for the operator's data plan, Internet costs and additional costs and taxes associated with his use of our Services.
Acceptable use of our Services
Terms and Information. You must use our Services in accordance with our Terms and Information. If the user violates our Terms, policies or disciplines, we can take measures regarding his account, including the deactivation or suspension of the account; in these cases, the user will not be authorized to create another account without our permission.
Use in accordance with the law and acceptable. The user must access our Services and use them only for lawful, authorized and acceptable purposes. You agree not to use (or assist third parties in using) our Services in ways that: (a) violate or do not respect or misuse the rights of Semantica, our users or third parties, including privacy, "publicity" (personality rights), intellectual property or other industrial property rights; (b) are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, annoying, threatening, offensive to a race or ethnicity or promote or encourage illegal or inappropriate behavior, including the promotion of violent crime; (c) involve the publication of false or misleading content or misleading claims; (d) exploit the identity of another person; (e) involve the sending of illegal or prohibited communications such as bulk messages, automatic messages, calls from automatic systems or the like; (f) involve the non-personal use of our Services, except as expressly provided by us.
Damage to Semantica or to users. The user must not (nor must he assist third parties), directly, indirectly, by automated means or in other ways, access, use, copy, adapt, modify, create derivative works, distribute, license or sub-license, transfer, display, perform or otherwise exploit our Services in a manner that is not permitted or unauthorized or that damages, compromises or harms us or our Services, systems, users or third parties, therein including, directly or with automatic tools, you must not: (a) rebuild, alter, modify, create derivative works, deconstruct or derive the code from our Services; (b) send, store or transmit viruses or other harmful codes to computers through our Services or within them; (c) obtain or seek to obtain unauthorized access to our Services or systems; (d) interfere with the performance of our Services or with their integrity; (e) create accounts for our Services using unauthorized or automatic tools; (f) collect the information of our users or related to them in ways that are not permitted or unauthorized; (g) sell, resell, rent or charge for our Services in an unauthorized manner; (h) distribute or make available our Services through a network that allows their simultaneous use by multiple devices, except in cases where it is authorized through tools expressly provided by us through our Services; or (i) create software or APIs that function basically the same way as our Services and offer them for use through third parties in an unauthorized manner.
Keep your account safe. The user is responsible for the security of his device and his account registered in the Apps and is required to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use or breaches of the security of his account or ours. Services.
Third party services
User rights. Semantica does not claim ownership of the information sent by the user in relation to the account registered in the Apps or through our Services. You must have the right to use the information you send in connection with the account registered in the Apps or through our Services as well as the right to grant it for use and license according to our Terms.
Semantica Rights. Semantica owns all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, distinctive signs, "trade secret", patents and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. It is not allowed to use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, distinctive signs, patents or other intellectual property rights unless it has our express authorization.
Reporting infringements of copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of third parties. To report infringements of copyrights, trademarks and other types of intellectual property, we invite you to consult our Intellectual Property Policy . If the user violates the intellectual property rights of others, we can take measures regarding his account, including the deactivation or suspension of the same.
Disclaimers of liability
WE WILL USE REASONABLE DILIGENCE AND EXPERTISE IN PROVIDING OUR SERVICES TO THE USER AND KEEPING THEM IN A SAFE, PROTECTED AND ERROR-FREE ENVIRONMENT, BUT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT APPS WILL ALWAYS WORK WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING LIABILITY EXCLUSIONS. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED IN THE FACT AND LEGAL STATE IN WHICH, WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THEREOF, INCLUDING EXCLUSIVE AND NON-EXHAUSTIVE WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES RELATING TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSE OR PROPERTY PROPERTY, OWNERSHIP THIRD PARTIES AND ABSENCE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODES FOR COMPUTERS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF INFORMATION, OPERATION, LACK OF ERRORS, SECURITY OR PROTECTION OF OUR SERVICES OR OPERATION OF OUR SERVICES WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR DEFECTS. WE DO NOT HOLD CONTROL AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTROL OF THE MODE OR TIME OF USE OF THE SERVICES OR FUNCTIONS, SERVICES AND INTERFACES PROVIDED BY OUR SERVICES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND WE DO NOT OBLIGATE TO CONTROL THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION (INCLUDING THE CONTENT) OF OUR USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU EXEMPT US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND OUR EXECUTIVES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SEMANTIC PARTS") FROM ANY APPLICATION, APPLICATION, LEGAL ACTION OR DISPUTE (COLLECTIVELY, "COLLECTIVELY" / E ") AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, RELATING TO, ARISING FROM OR LINKED IN ANY WAY TO CLAIMS THAT YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST THIRD PARTIES. USER'S RIGHTS RELATING TO APPS ARE NOT MODIFIED BY THESE EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY IF THE LAWS IN FORCE IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE USER RESIDES, APPLICABLE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, DO NOT ALLOW IT.
OUR TOTAL LIABILITY RELATING TO, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY OTHER WAY CONNECTED TO OUR TERMS, TO US, OR TO OUR SERVICES IS LIMITED TO LOSSES THAT REPRESENT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE CONSEQUENCE OF BREACH OF THESE TERMS (EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF DEATH, IN THE EVENT OF DEATH MISLEADING AND FRAUDULENT REPRESENTATIONS) AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO US BY THE USER IN THE TWELVE PREVIOUS MONTHS.
USER'S RIGHTS RELATING TO APPS ARE NOT MODIFIED BY THESE EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY IF THE LAWS IN FORCE IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH THE USER RESIDES, APPLICABLE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, DO NOT ALLOW IT.
If we receive a question from someone ("Third Party Application") in relation to the actions, information or content on the Apps of the user, the latter agrees, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify the Semantic Parts from any type of liability, damage, loss and expense (including reasonable legal fees and charges) relating to, arising from or in any case connected to the following: (a) your access to, or use of the Services, including information provided in connection with them; (b) your violation of our Terms or applicable law; (c) any misleading or misleading statement made by it. The user undertakes to cooperate as requested by us in the defense or resolution of any third party application. The rights of the user relating to the Apps are not modified by these disclaimers if the laws in force in the country in which the user resides, applicable as a consequence of the use of our Services, do not allow it.
Jurisdiction to resolve and decide any and all disputes relating to the interpretation and/or execution and/or application of the terms of service is identified:
- for the Italian Judicial Authority, any controversy should arise regarding the execution and / or interpretation of the terms of service, the Court of Bologna will have exclusive jurisdiction;
- the Court of Bologna (Italy) will have exclusive jurisdiction over the Judicial Authority of a State other than the Italian one, any controversy should arise regarding the execution and/or interpretation of the terms of service.
Availability and termination of our Services
Availability of our Services. We always try to improve our Services. This means that we can add or remove our Services, features, functionality and support from certain devices and platforms. Our Services may be discontinued, including in the event of maintenance, repairs, updates or network or equipment problems. Semantica reserves the right, at any time, to no longer provide some or all of the Services, including certain functions and assistance for certain devices and platforms, at any time after a 30-day notice period, where possible. Our Services may be affected by events beyond our control, such as natural disasters and other force majeure events.
Resolution. Although we hope this does not happen, the Apps user can resolve the relationship with Semantica at any time for any reason by uninstalling the app using the usual way of proceeding made available by the mobile device.
We may also modify, suspend or terminate access to or use of our Services at any time for suspicious or illegal conduct, including cases of fraud, or if we reasonably believe that you violate our Terms or create damage or legal risk for us, our users or others. The following provisions will continue to remain in force even after the termination or expiry of the contract with Semantica: "Licenses", "Disclaimers", "Limitation of Liability", "Compensation", "Dispute Resolution", "Availability and Termination of our Services, "" Other Provisions ", and" Special Arbitration Provision for Users in the United States or Canada. " If the user believes that the suspension or deactivation of his account was an error, he can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unless otherwise established by an agreement between you and Semantica, our Terms represent the entire agreement regarding Apps and our Services and replace any previous agreements.
- Semantica reserves the right to determine in the future that some of our Services are governed by separate terms (to which, if applicable, the user can allow separately).
- Our Services are not intended for distribution or use in countries where such distribution or use does not comply with local laws or subject us to compliance with the regulations of other countries. Semantica reserves the right to limit its Services in any country.
- The user agrees to comply with all applicable laws relating to export control and trade sanctions both issued by the United States and issued by the European Union and issued by other nations ("Export Laws"). You must not directly or indirectly export, re-export, provide or otherwise transfer our Services: (a) to individuals, entities or nations banned under the Export Laws; (b) to anyone on the restricted party list of the United States or other countries; (c) for purposes prohibited by the Export Laws, including applications related to nuclear, chemical or biological weapons or related to missile technology without the necessary government authorizations. You agree not to use or download our Services if you are located in a restricted country, if you are currently on the restricted party lists of the United States or other countries or for purposes prohibited by Read about exporting or using IP proxies or other methods to counterfeit its location.
- Any modification or waiver of these Terms requires our explicit consent. The user has the right to terminate the relationship with Semantica at any time by deleting his account.
- Semantica reserves the right to modify or update these Terms. Unless otherwise specified by law, we are committed to providing at least 30 days' notice of any changes to our Terms, giving you the opportunity to review the modified Terms before continuing to use our Services. We will also update the "Last Modified" date at the top of the Terms. Changes to these Terms will take effect no earlier than 30 days after the notification of the planned changes. Please note that we may not provide such notice for changes to these Terms that are necessary to deal with technical developments of our Services or for changes made for legal reasons; in both cases, these changes will take effect immediately. Continuous use of our Services following the notice period of the planned changes will imply acceptance of the Terms as modified. We hope that the user continues to use the Apps but, if he does not accept our Terms as modified, the user is required to stop using our Services by deleting his account.
- All of our rights and obligations specified in these Terms may be freely transferred by us to other affiliated companies in the event of a merger, acquisition, restructuring or sale of goods or by means of succession or other transaction. Semantica also reserves the right to transfer user information to its affiliates, to successors or to a new owner. In the event of such a transfer, these Terms will continue to govern the relationship between you and such third parties. We hope that the user continues to use Semantica but, if he does not accept this transfer, the user is required to stop using our Services by deleting his account.
- You agree not to transfer any of your rights or obligations specified in these Terms without our prior written consent.
- None of the provisions of these Terms will preclude us from complying with the law.
- Without prejudice to the provisions contained therein, the Terms do not constitute any right in favor of third party beneficiaries.
- Failure to apply any part of these Terms does not in any way constitute a waiver.
- Should any provision of these Terms be considered illegal, void or unenforceable for any reason, the applicability and validity of the other provisions contained in our Terms will not be affected in any way, and the remainder of our Terms will remain valid and will continue to take effect.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted. In some jurisdictions, you may have legal rights as a consumer, and our Terms are not intended to limit those consumer legal rights which may not be waived by the contract. Additionally, in some jurisdictions, you may have legal rights as an interested party, and our Terms are not intended to limit those legal rights of interested parties which may not be waived by contract.
- Comments or suggestions relating to Apps and our Services are always welcome. However, the user must be aware that he is not obliged to provide comments or suggestions and that we could use them without any obligation to compensate him.