Intellectual Property Discipline
Our users accept our Terms of Service ("Conditions") with the installation, access, or use of our applications, our services, our functions, our software, or website (together, " Services"). Our Terms do not allow our users to violate others' intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademarks, while using our Services.
To report a copyright infringement and request that Semantica remove any content it hosts in violation of it (such as a profile picture, profile name, or status message from a Semantic user), send a complaint compiled for the infringement of copyright by email to email@example.com (including all the information listed below). You can also send the complaint compiled for the violation of copyright to the Semantica copyright representative at the addresses that you can find on the reference site https://www.s7a.it.
Before reporting a copyright infringement complaint, you may want to send a message to the affected user who you believe is infringing your copyright. You may be able to solve the problem without contacting Semantica.
To report a trademark infringement and request that Semantica remove any content it hosts in violation of it, send a compiled complaint for trademark infringement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (including all the information listed below).
Before reporting a trademark infringement complaint, you may want to send a message to the affected user who you believe is infringing your trademark. You may be able to solve the problem without contacting Semantica.
What to include in the claim for infringement of a copyright or trademark for Semantica
Kindly include all of the following information when you fill out a copyright or trademark infringement claim for Semantica:
- Your complete contact information (full name, postal address and telephone number). Please note that we regularly provide your contact information, including your name and email address (if available), the name of your organization or customer who holds the rights in question, and the content of your complaint to the person you are staying with. reporting the content. If you wish, provide a professional or corporate e-mail address, where it can be reached.
- A description of the copyrighted work or trademark that you believe has been infringed.
- A description of the content hosted on our Services that you believe is in violation of copyright or trademark.
- Reasonably sufficient information to allow us to locate the material on our Services. The easiest way to do this is by providing us with the email address of the person who sent the illegal content on our Services.
A statement that:
- Believe in good faith that the use of the content protected by copyright or trademark described above, in the manner you have contested, is not authorized by the owner of the copyright or trademark, its agent, or by law;
- The information contained in your complaint is accurate; is
- You declare, under penalty of false testimony, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or exclusive trademark that has allegedly been infringed.
- Your electronic signature or physical signature.